HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Jackals,

I think we can understand what you are saying, IMHO a share holder that owns 100 shares is just as imporant as one that owns 100,000 shares. I stared investing many years ago with a very small amount of money and a few shares in one company. Now by luck due dillagance, dreaming and the grace of God ,it has grown into a nice sum.

So the morale of this post is, invest what you can afford, never quit dreaming and the world will be your oyster.

drill it and they will come

griz

ps below is just for you jackals, it is a babble fish transulation so I hope it is close to what I am trying to say, as i can't speak French

jackals Je pense que nous pouvons comprendre ce que vous essayez de dire, IMHO un actionnaire qui les prises 100 parts est comme imporant juste qu'une qui possèdent l'investissement commencé 100.000 par shares.I avec un peu d'argent et de quelques parts dans un company.Now la chance, le dilligance dû, en rêvant et la grace de Dieu, il a growen dans une somme gentille. Ainsi le moral de ce poteau est, investit ce que vous pouvez vous permettre, et ne jamais stopper rêver, et le monde sera votre huître. forez-l'et ils viendront griz
New Message
Please login to post a reply