HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hi Bravekind

That my good man is a lot of expensive minerals....and really its probably larger than the area they are estimating..they are likely keeping within a realistic number for the stage of drilling they are at right now. We can't forget the ramp is going to be built soon as well and both sites will be pushing out news as regular as clockwork. News, as long as it means something is great.. its when it's just doesn't matter "today" and is being released endlessly (I noticed that with Pinetree, not that they have a choice..they were just buying so much of so many companies). I think people lose the edge and stop reading it..and it can also play down on any good news that comes out.

NOT is going to have some awesome stuff coming out between now and year end. I wouldn't want to be left on the sidewalk here. The highway traffic is NOT going to slow down once you get off of it.

Have a good night. Looking forward to aNOTher great week ahead.

New Message
Please login to post a reply