HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: lassonde, mcewen, .. "THE BIG 4", GREAT NEWS. the great game is on.

First post! I've been long on NOT since December. I bought it like everyone else for the news from Windfall. I figured there was no way Windfall doesn't go into production.

My investment strategy is simple: 1) Gold or Silver miner/explorer. 2) Big upside in the longterm. 3) Hold.

I own about 15 mining stocks and plan to purchase about 10 more. Strangely, Noront has always been my favorite (long before DE). It was the one stock that I told friends to buy (before DE). When it was at 50 cents I told a good friend on three occasions to buy it. He bought Halliburton instead!

I'm a not-alcholic. Mainly because I enjoy the community. This is a great forum. The people here are authentic. They are the kind of  people I wouldn't mind meeting.

Now, the reason for my post today was "THE BIG 4" post. I have to say that I am a very intuitive investor. I do everything by feel (of course I do check the numbers too). MacDonald mines is the only related play that has had my attention. They seem to be the most aggressive and have a huge chunk of land. If I was waiting for a confirmation, this couldn't have been bigger.

Thanks,

Newager23  

New Message
Please login to post a reply