HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hasyour broker called you today, the herd effect

posted on Oct 28, 2007 09:10PM

I just looked at the price of gold and wow, $792.  Now the loonie, over $1.04. 

For many years I listened to the guru rant about the breakdown of the U.S. dollar.  I was a good student and put my money in gold stocks while they were cheap.  I painfully watched as people around me made money on real estate and I have several friends who are now comfortable financially after selling their oil and gas business.  It was tough going but I see the forecast coming true.

In my jubilation I asked my buddies if they had heard the NOT story.  The reason being when NOT makes me richer then they are I can at least say I told them about it.  I was very surprised to hear that they really had no interest in the sector and their brokers handled all their investment decisions.  One buddy even had his broker email a list of alternate gold stock investment. (I don't need a broker to help me invest in majors, they are only a limited number)

A huge positive to this experience for me was the words of the guru that went something like this " When everybody is talking about the sector and the stock, it is probably near its top".  When your broker phones you with the great stock tip (NOT) that is at $___ and will likely be %20 higher this year the party is getting warmed up. When you hear people at the baseball game say how they just invested in NOT because the mining sector was the place to be, we have started the herd mentality. 

So if seasoned businessmen with lots of money to spare have not even looked at the mining sector I can only reason that we are in the early stages of this price advance.  Usually the majors move first with the junior the last to move.

NOT has entered this emerging with great properties, management, and timing.   They are not a one trick pony and have hit some major holes at McFaulds and Windfall.  They have a great  relationship with several other juniors in the area so making deals down the road will be a lot smoother.

NOT will be the rising star that every body in the herd will follow.

New Message
Please login to post a reply