HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Today and beyond

posted on Oct 29, 2007 02:41AM

Hi Everyone,

IMHO Today, and going forward should be very exciting for NOTheads, and the Canadian mining industry. The industry needed a new discovery to jumpstart the sector. It had to be a humongus headline grabbing discovery, and RN and the NOT gang pulled it off. I believe that we are all blessed for being *LUCKY* enough to be part of this Discovery.

I think most humans like myself had bought NOT for WF, as the assays 50+ oz of Gold per ton were mind boggling. Then JBL to Hit Hole # 1, #2, NOT too shabby, THEN hole#5 the rest is history. For some reason I got in NOT before WF so I feel even *Luckier* LOL

My big clue on the future of NOT is comming from the amount of coin being thrown at the area plays PP's and the mining humans that are doing the throwing . IT bodes well for NOT's future and the future of all on this board .

There will be bumps in the road, disblievers,shorts and whatever the market can muster up, BUT NOT and area will, IMHO be a mine. Ain't gambling fun.

drill it and they will come

griz

New Message
Please login to post a reply