HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
i agree with your thinking Franz,nothing has changed .the only thing i see tonight is the people posting about the dark side,gee i wonder what they are thinking everyone should do.Neil Novak's shares were traded two weeks ago and they bring it up now,come on folks ,we have to pay attention to what they are trying to do tonight or they will get your shares tomorrow.Its almost funny how all the same guys show up to help us make a decision to sells our shares before its to late.To late for what i ask,to late for them to get a hold of my shares,but i do appreciate them that they warn me of the chance that the share price will  go down,hey they even give you a target price to look for ,isn't that nice? don't fall folks hold strong and you will be rewarded in time,remember RN words THE MOST SIGNIFICANT DISCOVERY IN CANADA TODAY,paliman
New Message
Please login to post a reply