HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: agoracom, not sure what you need, more servers or??

agoracom, not sure what you need, more servers or??

posted on Oct 30, 2007 06:03AM

hello agoracom,

the site is to slow to use when a news release or major stock movement is occuring. the very time we need the site and the very time new readers/posters are trying to come on board.

many new readers to the site will give up at these slow, refresh and advance to next page, speeds. the thumbs do not work well at these times and most just give up. this alters the value of the service during max usuage times.

your committed current participants will remain but how are we going to add all the new members we should be adding?

the readers and posters are committing time and effort to this site and each increment of use gives your company more value in terms of ability to sell advertising, or company hosting value, etc.

how can we get this venue up to internet response times more in line with other heavily traveled sites?

respectfully thank you and regards,

jsq

ps: i am not an internet guru and do not know the correct terms necessarily, but i think you get my drift.

New Message
Please login to post a reply