HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

2nd verse, same as the first?

posted on Oct 30, 2007 05:46PM

hello friends,

take a look at the cut and paste below, it is from an earlier noront shake on 9/19, there have been several now,  and there will be more.

could the following post be used for all of them?

after you read this go below and i will elaborate a bit more.

for those of you not sure what you just saw

Posted by: jsq on September 19, 2007 12:27PM

this move is called a "fake out and shake out"

the stops are run to the downside, scaring out all the weak hands who do not know what they are looking at.  the weak hands that were merely speculating with no basis in knowledge and were acting as mometum players.  the investors suckered into placing protective stops are cleaned out on these moves. 

stops do not protect you. knowledge does!

the market will reach its equilibrium now, awaiting further news on other drill results.

do your homework.

be right and sit tight.

regards,

jeff

**************** more below related to today:

that was of course several dollars ago on 9/19/07,

the news was very good today. some of the highlights:

open at both ends

still locating hi grade

if you understand these deposits, you understand they are often, found in multiples.  and this may not be the best found.  and noront controls lots of the ground.

in case you have not picked up on it, the platinum group metals are VERY important,  if all goes well you will understand why in about 2 or 3 months as they drill out more of the sites.

the one negative was a delay for windfall, maybe resolved before the weather closes in.  if they get the ramp in this fall then that will be remedied.

to assist some newer traders to understand stops.  for volatile stocks with well understood guesstimates as to future upside, "stop losses" could be renamed "stop profits" because that is what they often accomplish.

just a hypothetical question to think about:  when a firm goes on a road show say to london and france, do you think they place stock in strong hands?  if stock is placed in strong hands and their salable inventory is thus empty (since they might logically hold a core and unsalable position if they believe in the firm). if they are going on another sales road show, how do they acquire new inventory to sell??

now you may be saying to yourself,  my mother didn't hit me with a "stupid stick" i am starting to see a  pattern.  just after the last 3 big news release (which were somewhat anticipated as to dates) the stock sold off sharply, then days later recovered and went on to new highs.  so pattern recognition human that i am, i will just sell immediately after the next big news release or just before, if i guess that date.  then i might be able to buy back much cheaper,  then won't i own more shares at a lower cost clever chap that i am? - -  do you really think they aren't anticipating that eventual, very human reaction, by the masses?  might it be called pavlovian conditioning?  how many set ups does it take to condition a subject? then can you change the result just when the subject thinks they have figured it it out?  how many shares will you own then?

once again: stops don't protect you, knowledge does.

i saw a bus today that ran over many of our friends, if i am not mistaken its license plate was "stop loss", not sure, could be just a dream.

do your own homework.

be right and sit tight,

regards,

jsq

New Message
Please login to post a reply