HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

The idea in the stock market is to buy low then to sell high, put money in the bank. Then repeat excerise until you are rich. Why do people have such a hard time understanding this point?

Why is it everyone here thinks a person has a hidden agenda when they sell this stock? MiningJunkie just doing the logical thing if he sold 1/2 his holdings at the top with the hope of buying it back when the stock is at lower price. It saddens me when I see posts that think otherwise. Just because some here have fallen in love with this stock and expect the stock to keep going up and up does not make it so.

What is wrong with someone who bought 10k of NOT @$ 2.00 then sold the 10K at $6.00, then sit and wait to buy it back @$4.00 only this time that person can buy 30k of the stock. Do the math people, this is how you make money in the stock market.

My last rant on how and why you play the market.

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply