HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Wednesday morning thoughts

posted on Oct 31, 2007 03:54AM

Well we got the AGM and the latest assay news over with and we are still alive. Most a little poorer, but I must say, hopefully, most in this play should be a little wiser. Yesterday's assay results were actually very good, but the market was looking for an excuse to sell down and it did. Experienced investors like MiningJunkie decided after a terrific share price run-up it was time to take some money off the table and the share price, paid the price.

It appears the blow off top was at $7.05 for this stock, it was at this point the stock simply run out of steam. The market cap at that point was plainly just too far ahead of the fundamentals for NOT. I expect futher pain in the share price and should blow off to the downside,  far below what the stock is actually worth. A share price somewhere in the lower $4 range should be expected as the low point. After the blow off to the downside the share price will probably settle down and find a new trading price and the volatility should level off for the time being. The problem with NOT, is no further news is expected to drive the share price back up, for a couple of weeks at least.

Before everyone asks me if they should buy more or if they should sell, I will say this. I have no idea what each individual investor should do, it depends on at what level you bought your shares at, what your timeline is to hold the stock etc etc. Just too many variables, each investor has to decide for him/her self how they want to play this stock going forward. I can tell you this, I sold, and hope to buy around the $4.10 mark on a blow-off down spike. I may or may not ever see this level, but this is my plan.

Best of luck to all who are still in.

Al

Oct 31, 2007 05:02AM
Oct 31, 2007 05:58AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply