HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Mr. Nemis, so far, has not halted for anything but positive, significant exploration results...

If he did not halt for yesterday's NR, the he is certainly not go to halt for news pertaining to the ramp or any news about any of NOT's projects, UNLESS, its significantly good.

Prior to the the DE discovery, NOT had only halted once in recent history, and that was to realease the results of NOT-06-100 last year (+1400gmsAu/tonne over 4.8M).There was no halt for the finanacing, the previous ramp news, the other drill reesults at WL, or anything else... SO WHY WOULD HE DO THAT NOW??

If it was bad news, it would have been released sans halt...

Its good news, so stop acting like a bunch of girls (sorry QQ, and Notie Girl, but I did say 'girls' and not 'women') thinking, "OMG, OMG, OMG, what could it be??"

And for the guy who is going to commit suicide, can I have the shares in whatever you own? I''ll use them to make enough money to pay off your mortage, feed your kids, and put them through college...

Regards,

B.

New Message
Please login to post a reply