HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Took a little break before reading your post. Too many clowns roaming the streets now here in Calgary. Had one pirate ask me to buy him a beer to impress the girls. I don't normally use poor language but gave him a blast. Now onto a reply for you Herb; When you see Elvis, tell him I said Howdy. Ask him to sing a few good ones for us (don't get mad if I get a title or two wrong). Start with 'Wise Men Dream' and move onto 'One for the Money', then "Went to a Party at the County Jail', then the one about the getto. Must be a little weary cause having trouble recalling so many more. Well, back to the purpose of the forum. There are so many things that could require this Halt that it is futile to guess what it can be with respect to, save that it is good, big, and important. So much so that there appeared to be a leak and thus unfair to the market and consequently the Halt. The Short position Ausie posted earlier is dated Oct. 15th. By morning the Oct.31 Short positions should be out and knowing what it is can only increase the suspense and consequent thrill of reading a good news release. Old Joe
New Message
Please login to post a reply