HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

The halt rumours to date..an update synopsis..

posted on Oct 31, 2007 05:06PM

OK one of us had to do it. Here are the rumours I've heard so far, please correct me if I left any out:

1. The Windfall ramp has been approved (not major news and not likely good enough to halt the stock)
  2. The James Bay assays showing exceptional gold content (....ummm might move us up a bit...yeeeeeesssssssss!!!!),
  3. A major is looking to buy 50% of NOT @6.50 per share (better do better than that for 50% stake...even RN knows we're not playing with Dinky Toys here..)
  4. The natives are restless and causing trouble...(not that anyone really has heard and will likely not create a need for a halt)
  5. More than one mining set of assays from two locations...one with gold...one with nickel and other very expensive names I can't spell correctly so I won't bother.. (this is the awesomest of awesome news releases we can hope for....very much a double digit stock price if comes to pass #5 is the "one").

Lets all hope we do well tomorrow...if we don't we'll do well next time..follow the good boat NOT throught the turbulant waters of James Bay and you will be rewarded and not with a salty fish dinner tomorrow...much miuch better than that)..

er This was not a pump...just loving this NOT play....and why NOT I say...

New Message
Please login to post a reply