HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"Day trading is obviously for the birds with this stock"

That is the most untrue statement I have had the pleasure to smile at. The bigger the spread on the share price, the better the day traders like it.

My earlier comments were not meant to bash the stock or scare people out of their holdings. I hope this stock goes to the moon, and everyone here makes their fortune. I wish no ill will to any single person that posts here, believe me. Except the bashers.

NOT has come upon a fantastic discovery that I hope one day grows into an important mining area. We the little investors have very little impact on the share price of this stock. It's the pro's who decide where the share price is going. For them its all about dollars and cents. Problem is your cents don't grow when you don't make sense. This last halt didn't make sense.

My last post on the subject. I think the dark side mounting an attack shortly. Just my opinion.

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply