HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: NEWS - WSR Gold Inc. Announces Option Agreement With Noront Resources Ltd. to Acquire 50% of Tri-Eagle Property, McFauld's Lake, Ontario

I asked the question does it include the property containing the ring of fire crazydik. I do not know if it does. I merely ask people here who know this area more than I. And many do. If it does, I will sell. That would tell me they have no faith in this discovery going any further.

If anyone here knows the answer to this question, please post it. I would certainly like to know.

I will tell people here or any where else, I have been accumulating FNC, because I believe the stock is very undervalued just because of its location. In fact on Monday I phoned Peter Smith Pres of FNC and asked for his thoughts on FNC's property. After hanging up the phone I bought more. Soon the share price of NOT and FNC will de-couple and FNC will move up to a more realistic market cap compared to NOT.

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply