HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

regarding insitu #2 - #3

posted on Nov 01, 2007 09:54AM

hello friends and thanks for the kind words.

i will be able to get to insitu #2 - #3 next week. lots of alligators to juggle right now.

as noted in some of my earlier notes, the news earlier this week on double eagle was very good. likewise the news today on windfall is very good. my view of the price action was clearly spelled out regarding the stops being run post of mine a few days ago. nothing has changed except noront continues to deliver.

my hunch is still that noront's double eagle is not a one off hit, but the start of something much larger. study other major nickel districts and you will see what i see.

my biggest hope (and guess) is that they find a mineable ore body at double eagle of platinum group metals. it would be much better news then most can imagine. i will also write more about this later, but one key things to remember is that about 90%+ of all platinum mined in the world comes out of africa, and not necessarily the most reliable (if any of africa can be called reliable) areas of africa for the most part. if they continue to find mineable grades of platinum i think the world investment community will take MAJOR notice. the nickel and copper grades are awesome in themselves. thats all i will say at this time, but research platinum mines, grade, and location and you will start to see what i see.

do your own homework,

be right and sit tight.

regards,

jsq

New Message
Please login to post a reply