HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
jsq
Nov 01, 2007 11:02AM

Goldfinger,

I'm, going to go out on a limb here, and maybe put words in AL's mouth, but I will tell you the moment I first read the news release I had the exact same felling as AL did. It wasn'nt until I read it over a few times, did I actually grasp what it did say( one of the joys of getting older ) . As far as daytrading, IMO this release would not impact me. Again, as I said earlier (when I first read..) I seen it more as a negative to my long holder side. Yes I day trade this stock as well as a number of other stocks, but that doesnt mean I will NOT be believing this stock for a long time....

RR

PS Al, if I am putting the wrong words. or any words for that matter I apologize. Just get your BUTT back on this board, cause I miss your posts and I'm sure a number of other people do too.

New Message
Please login to post a reply