HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Just watch NY and the TSX melt down...all things matter.

Misfit1 your right in what you say...hard to understand why MJ does what he does...one side of me thinks he is being helpful and the other side feels a bit of misguided assistance.  He's done well for himself as he continues to expel on us weekly.  He is very good at judging the pivot points of the stock, well better than that the actual entry and exit points...I don't know if he actually gets in at the entry point he projects or if he gets in higher only half believing what he predicting to us.

Is MJ a basher in sheeps clothing?.... I've heard it in SH...but you know I can't understand why if he has 2.5 million out of a stock why he would want to bash it and create havoc (in his mind) for those still long on the stock.  Half of me wants to believe he is giving us a heads up for the time to take profits and the time to get back in. 

I'm learning one thing in life...take what is said with a grain of salt ..  and .... due dilegence will usually help to straighten out the stories flung around an anoymous stock forum. 

To further qualify.. I personally love this board..its the warmest board I've ever been on including discussion boards I used to create and moderate myselft (planning and building plus a couple of gaming web sites followed by a couple of classic car club sites).  One thing I learned from having a discussion forum where opinions come together was to keep things on track...don't let a few people ruin it for the many.   Secondly...those who create havoc should be removed prior to the havoc being created in any serious amount... and finally...as long as no one is getting hurt let people speak, that is the purpose of the forum.  In this great country of Canada we have the best freedoms of self of anywhere I can actually recall.  I'm not worldly by nature, but I take an interest in other countries and their way of life.... Canada still stays at the top of my list for a person being able to speak their mind.  Also in Canada we have something called "Innocent until proven Guilty".... we need to use the grain of salt on those who have taken it upon themselves to enlighten us on the downside of stocks.....this takes guts and suicidal tendancies within a forum of pro shareholders.  I give MJ respect for that and I give Al full respect for letting us know he was playing the stock as well as holding it.  We should not judge unless we are being judged ourselves.... if MJ is telling falsities then he will know..we don't really need to.  If we listen to MJ tell falsities it is our problem for listening and taking his projections at full value without due dilegence being undertaken. 

Lets give MJ some leash...yes his posts were self-serving, but really, how many of you benefited from his posts...I mean benefited financially from purchasing this stock...NOT the truly longstanding shareholders as they were here before these posts were done, but the other shareholders of the last few months who weren't sure if they should buy in but heard a few posters from this board, including MJ, and bought on their signals. 

I am hoping MJ does well in his next project....I don't agree that we will fall because he sold 50% of the project..that's my opinion.. Nuf said.

GLTA Not shareholders

New Message
Please login to post a reply