HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Hello, I read your post earlier and did NOT reply as I am trying to get other business done and I have been posting too much lately (time consuming). However, I think I understand the nature of your question (concern). If the Government of Ontario had 'environmental' concerns with respect to exploration and subsequent mining activity in the JBL for any reason, such as impact on water quality and adverse environmental degradation, they would have put restrictions on 'Type of Use' permitted in the area. In the case of Mining or Exploration for the purposes of Mine Development, if there was a concern for environmentally negative impact, the area would be closed to 'Claim Staking'. As this not the case there are no indicated concerns by the Government. The Mining Industry is very well regulated in Ontario and Canada (at the Federal level), backed up with some (most) of the best Legislation that can be found on the Planet. Canada is considered to be a (the) 'World Leader' in this respect. Consequently many Canadian Exploration Companies are welcome (even desired) in most countries through out the World. Thus, no need to be concerned! Old Joe
New Message
Please login to post a reply