HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Stayed away from the site today, not fussy about being called a soft basher by the over zealous pumpers here. Still laughing as I hear all the thread not'aholics running down MiningJunkie. Have no idea who the guy is or don't really care, but I have to admit his posts were at least spot on most of the time. Some might not have agreed with his brand of honesty. But most throughly enjoyed his insights. Hope he drops in from time to time to keep us updated on the perusings from his world.

Well what could you say about today? Not much really, no real sense of direction and the volume dropped off with very little movement in share price. Maybe the stock will stabalize for awhile. Would be a good thing for the nervous nellies, like myself. I'm hoping the stock stays in a range until further assays are announced with the share price rising in step with whats reported from the drill bit. The speculation cycle was nice but damn hard on people's nerves. Personally I have no idea what the final share price value will be on NOT but I bet it is much higher than current share price. But from here, it will take time.

For those that have extra money and want to profit further from this area. I would now suggest to buy FNC on weakness as it is the stock with the lowest marketcap with the biggest percentage chance of further share price advancement. The risk /reward looks good if you like these kind of plays.

Best of luck in your investments,

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply