HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Well another week for the monster we all know as NOT is upon  us. Read all the perma bulls on the thread over the weekend and the one glaring thing I see on this board is people arent dealing with the reality of the situation with this stock. NOT is at the crossroads here and is a very, very risky investment in the short term. I know all the stay the course investors are going to jump all over me and say who cares about the day to day share price, we are in for long term. To you's I say what a silly way to invest. The idea in the market is to buy low and sell high, anyone who tells you any different is NOT dealing with a full deck so to speak.

From a purely TA (chart) point of view there are 2 clear signals on the horizon and people who are short term investors best keep a close watch on.

The first is the $6 level, if the stock breaks over $6, jump in with both feet, this is the breakout point to the upside. A break over $6 and a new 52 week high is probable. This break would tell me that more good news from the drill bits is on its way. Ok enough talk about the upside, I honestly give this scenario about a 30% chance of happening this week.

A clean break below the $5.30 level and I would expect some major pain coming in the share price. In fact at this point a break lower would make the $5.30 level resistance, and will be hard to get the share price back over the mark if it breaches it. MiningJunkies prediction could become reality. Without news I give this scenario a 70% chance of happening. To be honest with people the chart is bearish, some key indicators don't look good.

Fasten your sealbelts, it looks like investors are in for a ride this week with NOT. Good luck to all.

Al

Nov 05, 2007 02:48AM

Nov 05, 2007 03:29AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply