HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Noront chart looks fine,,,and my thoughts of where we are now

Noront chart looks fine,,,and my thoughts of where we are now

posted on Nov 06, 2007 12:07PM

The stock is holding up just fine,,,it corrected down a little from the last move up,,,,and it consolidating for it's next push to 8.00 + IMO

The news release today confirms we have PGM mineralization through out also,,,,and those are very healthy PGM values.

All's fine IMO,,,,,hopefully we get another banner assay before the tax selling season,,,,but if we fall some,,,,it will be very short lived IMO,,,,and our last chance to pick up shares below 5.00

The MM's will make the selling/fall look worse than it is,,,,shake some shares from week hands,,,,and then step in.

That's just my take of where we are and what we may expect in last week of this month and month of December,,,,usually tax selling starts week of Thanksgiving.

I just think everyone should prepare oneself for that if we don't get some good news between now and Thanksgiving. I would not be on margin right now,,,,unless you can cover with cash if needed.

Any news from an area player of good results and we'll push upward also IMO.

It's unfortunate that the market does not realize we are a gold company at the core,,,,just as Misfit described in detail. If the  market saw us for what we have in the pipeline,,,we would really never corrected IMO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply