HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Nov 06, 2007 09:56PM

A warm mid week hello for all in NOT'land. Tough week so far for the NOT'acholics but yesterday's close right on the support level of $5.25 shows that technically the stock is just fine.

Was reading through the posts this morning and seen attack over attack on MJ and I sat shaking my head. Wake up people, ever post on this board doesn't need to be rah rah going to the moon. Every once in awhile we need a post, that at least, has a touch of reality to it. To be honest with you MJ's reality posts make much more sense than some of these $20 a share predictions. Please think of what you's are saying when making some of these pie in the sky predictions.

Tonnage, tonnage, tonnage, etch these words in your brain, because this is the reality where NOT sits presently. Without confirmation of tonnage the share price is going nowhere. The market no longer is basing the share price on wishful thinking, it now wants proof. Yesterdays assay results were disappointing to the market because they didn't add tonnage to the equation. Currently the market has spoken and says NOT's share price is worth around $5 buxs until Nemis can work his magic and show it more tonnage.

How can this extra tonnage be achieved  is the next question that Nemis needs to deal with. I think Richard is caught in a dose of reality here and knows it. There is additional tonnage in McFauld's Lake, problem is NOT don't own it all. To me all signs are pointing to the bulk of this deposit sitting on Fancamp property and very shortly the market is going to realize this. What needs to happen here is Nemis and Smith (Pres of FNC) need to sit down and come to some sort of agreement going forward. A merger, a takeover, I don't care, but get these two properties together and lets get on with this story. This is a monster deposit and once the two parties get together and come up with some sort of an agreement the world is going to see just how big this deposit really is. I will have more on this story as it develops. Will say this, I talked to Peter Smith of FNC last week and when I got off the phone I went and bought more shares of Fancamp.

As for NOT today, the stock has good support at the $5 level, we don't want to see this breached or a run down to around $4.40 is possible. On the upside $5.35 is the pivot point, get the share price above this and a run up to $5.60 is probable, with possible upside around $5.95

Once again, enough of my ramblings. Go NOT go !!!

Al

Nov 07, 2007 02:27AM
Nov 07, 2007 03:02AM
Nov 07, 2007 03:49AM
Nov 07, 2007 04:00AM

Nov 07, 2007 07:15AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply