HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

This is  good  for  mineral  explorers and  producers.... It is the  dollar   increase in  value  that   is  increasing   risk in Canadian  mining  plays ... The  dollar  rise  has been  striping   profits   from   producers.... and  manufaturers.

Fact is Flayerty is an  idiot!    He  is  standing beside a fire  hose  watching  his  house  burn to the  ground.... Canada  needs to  take  some  wind out  of the  dollars  sail.... Inflation  is  not as  bad  as  total recession  or  catastrophic  failure  of   some  sectors.

Hud  bay  announced  today   that   earnings   have  been   severley   damaged  with the  rise in the  dollar....

Oil industry  is   under attack  from   all the   governments  who  want  a  bigger  slice  of  the  pie..... A  pie  that  has  only  maintained  its   value  in Cnd  dollars  with  the  huge  rise in  oil  price.... Gas  is  in the  toilet  and  only 40%  rig  utilization....  get  ready  for   $15.00  gas  next  year as  supply  is not being  replaced.

The  forest  industry   had no  profit  left  and   these  recent increases in the  dollar will  close the   last  holdouts..... They have  been like  our  Farmers that   have  been   in the "maybe  next  year  mode."

Sad  state  of affairs   when the  Government is   standing  there  google   eyed and  is  doing  nothing  and  there  is  no  alternative    profound   leadership.

$  partial national  parties  and  not a  canidate  to  vote  for.... Why  have an election....  I only  see   canidates  I  don't  like.... the  whole   works of  them  should be  shot  with a  ball of their  own  sheit!

Bla bla bla  ... I  need a  drink....LOL

New Message
Please login to post a reply