HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Musselwhite Mine is a 4,000 tonne per day gold producer in Northwestern Ontario. As a fly-in, fly-out underground mining operation located 500km north of Thunder Bay, Musselwhite Mine came on stream in 1997 with an initial 10 year mine life. Presently the operation has an additional 10 years of projected mine life, with expected future growth as exploration continues. Musselwhite's gold-bearing zones lie within the Weagamow-North Caribou greenstone belt of the Sachigo sub-province. The supracrustal rocks have been folded and gold mineralization is generally found within iron formation horizons characterized by oxide-silicate facies.

Musselwhite Mine believes in motivating our employees. Everyone working on the site is on a salary and has both the mandate and opportunity to make a significant difference in our business performance. We call this our High Performance Culture. One of the benefits of our High Performance Culture is that Musselwhite has enjoyed a good track record in safety.

<!--&lt;p align="center"><a href="http://www.infomine.com/index/properties/MUSSELWHITE_MINE.html">Musselwhite Mine Featured Listing&lt;/a><br><br>-->

Friday, November 09, 2007
Millwright/Welder, ON, Canada

New Message
Please login to post a reply