HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Ali-Baba, I'm glad you asked that question. We have one thing in common....neither of us know very much about mining. But since you are the one who's asked this question about bog mining, then let's start with.......

Why the heck would NOT be spending all their time & money in JB if they didn't think it could be mined AND why would the major mining companies even be looking if they didn't think it could be mined. And right now, my mining colleagues here on this board are busy coming up with the proof of bog mining.

I guess your question might be considered a fair question if I didn't think you were just here to bash the stock. I have this suspicion that it may be the latter. At any rate, i would suggest that you do your own DD and look up Bog Mining. Personally, I believe that Noront and the majors know what they're doing and don't have to look up Bog Mining.

New Message
Please login to post a reply