HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Be Careful What you wish for

posted on Nov 16, 2007 12:56AM

Hello Guys&Gals

First off I haven't had much time the past week to read the posts much let alone post, but now I have a few minutes here goes.

It seams that a lot of humans want Gold to go up over a Thousand, maybe higher. Do you realize what it would take for gold to make a move like that? IMHO it would take a meltdown in the stockmarket, the Banks and other Finaicials, so if this was happening the JR market would get hit as well. The only difference is that the JR  Gold and silver markets would recoup faster. Can this happen sure it can, will it happen i doubt it. China, India, and the rest of the world, are growing so fast and becoming wealthy, I think the this will bouy up the Jr markets. Sure there is termoil and neverous humans in the market but IMHO things will soon settle out.

It has already started to settle with the Canadian Dollar loosing ground with the US, GREAT NEWS as all the metals  are priced in US dollars so when the UsSdollar is stronger we get paid more for the Nickel and PGM's in NOTs drill results.

NOT contunies to drill and will probably hit more juicy holes as will one or more of the "OTHER GUYS".All it is going to take is some guts and time. Let RN guide us thru these troubled waters. As I have said before my Grandbaby's will end up getting my NOT stock.

drill it and they will come

griz

New Message
Please login to post a reply