HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I just spoke to Richard

posted on Nov 19, 2007 12:17PM

On the DE project we're drilling holes 22 and 23.  He sounded frustrated as there are problems with the drills breaking down. He tells me has ordered 4 new drills for the property and they will be coming around Jan 15th.  He said if it wasn't for the breakdowns there would have been news already.  I asked about the widening to the South West and he said that the body is getting bigger then I asked if it was close to another company property and he said no it was on our property.  I asked if the values were getting smaller since it was widening and he said no, they are the same.

On the Windfall project he said there should be news on that this week.

On China he hasn't got the other property he needs and said he can't talk about it.

Then I said look after holding this stock for over 10 years I've been getting concerned with all the manipulation that is going on lately.  His reply was let them. Then he added THERE IS NO BAD NEWS and repeated this.  That's all I needed to hear and this sort of relieved some of the concerns I was starting to have.  Just like some of the others have been saying here we need to stay focused and not panic. These manipulators want our shares but they are not getting mine.

GLTA, Tcp

New Message
Please login to post a reply