HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I think  relative  values  of  some   plays   should be  used in  comparing your investment in NOT....  There  have  been  some   interesting   news  releases of  late of  other  NI  plays.....ISM  for instance... If  you  consider   grade x width and   pg credits... I  hardly  think   ISM is  worth  comparable  market  cap  value especially  considering the   other  plays  NOT  has  on the  go...

The  market  is  not  allways ratioal in  relative value.... one  should  think   value  through  for  yourself  before  making a decision  to  buy  or  sell  an investment.

Lots of  pushing  and  shoveing  happening..... Shorters   and and players taking  advantage  of the   small investor....JMHO

The  long and  short of it is...... Is this  a world class   deposit... of  very  high value  rock, near  surface in a  mining  friendly  country...

I  think  yes....   therefore  I will continue to  sit  tight  and  let  the  drill continue to write the  story.

New Message
Please login to post a reply