HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

The point raised about doing a NI 43 - 101 is that the company will have sufficient drill data by XMass break to be able to do one. NOT that they necessarily will do one. If one is commissioned it will take untill April to have it completed and reviewed by the company.

Thus, for those clamoring for Tonnage, You will have to do it your self with each new News release. With each new News release you will be able to up date the Mineralization for assayed holes, and thus have a "in situ Grade/Tonne Value" up to that point. In addition you will be able to estimate overall tonnage when given the new hole(s) drill data, and then be able to imply "Overall Value" for what has, to that point, been drilled up.

SO, "IT TIME TO STOP LETTING THE BS'es BS ON TONNAGE".

The Deposit is now known to be very large and getting even larger more quickly. The Grades are known to be holding up very well also.

Plans for the Winter Drill Program are in place and already well into being fulfilled.

The "NEW ETMS'S WILL ONLY BE OF GOOD USE TO THOSE TRAINED, SKILLED, AND CAPABLE OF THEIR WISE INTERPRETATION. Who here has those skills? I do not! But have enough experience to know that too many induviduals see squiggly lines and go "WOW,..."!!!!! and in truth are making fools of them selves.

Have Fun Every One! I am!!! Just wishing I had more cash!

Old Joe

New Message
Please login to post a reply