HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Strato's Shorter Spew

posted on Nov 21, 2007 04:03AM

Thanks to all the great posts in the last while. I've been reading and watching, as opposed to contributing my usual drivel.  And I learned a bunch more stuff. This is is an endless source of mining, metals & market info. How could one NOT read some of this freely offered education.

I spewed my rant against the shorters a while back, when I was first experiencing the criminal activities of these so called human beings. Anyone who would take a job like this, has no character, no class, no business sense and certainly no compassion. Bottom of the barrel, I say.

The Securities commission are run by the "old boys" and are heavily influenced by these same shorters. Money is power. All we can do is continually voice our complaints to the media and the securities commissions. The more complaints that come in, the better the chance for change. I have complained several times to my broker, the king of the shorters and I will continue to do so.

But I do realize the necessity of some shorting. It's part of the market. However, what's going on these days is not shorting, it is larceny and should be reviewed by the commission and the government.

Noront has the goods and should be in the $6 range right now. Sure, we need some more news to get it going again. But the last time we had news, the shorters hit the stock vigorously. Maybe the next time NOT does an NR, all the shorters computers and black boxes should be shut off, so we can see where the SP should be, as opposed to where the shorters want it to be.

....this has been a strato spew........

Nov 21, 2007 05:00AM
Nov 21, 2007 05:35AM
Nov 21, 2007 06:07AM
Nov 21, 2007 03:36PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply