HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I have been going back over my DD on this.  Today's price means nothing to me, personally.  I'm looking out to May or June 08, and further.  Voisey didnt get there in two months either.

Perception.  "It's painful to lose all this money over the last few weeks"  No it's not.  Only if you sell.  I sold 20% of my shares right around this price on the way up.  In hindsight, that was painful.  Now being given a chance to get em back.  Gonna.

It's looking better and better.  Forget the damn price today.  Look out further.

Good point about JV's on NOT land instead of staking their own.  Don't forget that the cash and shares they kick in to our coffers will make a heck of difference especially the shares if they also hit.  Smart work by NOT.  More rigs comin, all the area players drillin shortly, majors kickin tires, barrage of news comin, aero survey....

Just keeps lookin better.

If you want to be concerned about the day to day price fluctuations, be a day trader.  If you want to invest in perhaps the best of breed on the TSX-V, buy em, toss em in the corner and do a Rip Van Wink till spring.

The Trucker

New Message
Please login to post a reply