HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: NOT will be under $3.00

posted on Nov 21, 2007 06:38AM

Ruzam, your posts don't warrant a sarcastic remark, let alone any remark. Everyone is entitled to an opinion as to where the SP will be in the future. It does not necessarily make them right or wrong or to be heralded as a genious.

I personally make predictions all the time, that's when I buy or sell. I like to think that I'm right all the time but find in the real world I rarely make the right decision. I could give you loads of examples where I either bought too soon or sold too soon. Funny, I wonder if this description of making predictions would describe you or for that matter everyone else out there. I predicted not too long ago (not on this forum) that the SP of NOT would be $10. by XMAS or I would eat my shirt. I still have a month to go and haven't started to marinate my shirt just yet. Mind you it has crossed my mind!

I like think I have read almost all the posts since Noront went with Agoracom. Compared to SH, I love the opinions shared here without the retoric, the bashing of one another, the criticising of one another's views, etc. Information shared and the support that we give each other is helpful, not so much who makes what prediction as to SP and whether or not they were RIGHT. Let's face it our predictions will either be "right or they will be wrong". Even the weather man is only right 1/2 the time.

Sure Hope I have turkey for Xmas and not marinated cotton!

Good luck and keep the faith!

Justduke

New Message
Please login to post a reply