HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Al I can’t agree with you more that one should not be rude.  However people do get offended  and frustrated when they see clear manipulation.  Manipulation can be seen in the way a person presents facts to justify ones point of view or position.  This tends to get hostile especially when money is involved. 

Lets use your own example of the guy who bought 5000 shares a $7.  Well lets start this off at the spike of  $1.07 back on Dec 11th,2006 after WL hit big.  The shorters and bashers worked this down to .29 cents, on Aug 16th,2007, selling the same rhetoric we see now. I am very confident many sold this stock for a big loss because of the shorters and bashers.  However those who believed in the management team of NOT and their many projects that held on, have done very well being long on NOT.  As the longs believe as a result of DE or any other NOT project this company is going places. 

The numbers for this NOT buyer who held through all the bashing after buying his/her shares at  $1.07 0n Dec 11th:     using todays low no less, 3.92-1.07 =2.85  X 5000 = $14250 profit if the now chose to sell based on the present shorter basher manipulation.

I do point out I am being conservative.  My point is predicting and persistently pointing to trends that are natural in stock movment is an attempt by an individual  to benefit on the undecided and nervous traders. To tell people one believes this will truly be a real Canadian big time play when all the facts point to that realization is speculation but an honest one.

Keep the Faith

New Message
Please login to post a reply