HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Reply to Oskee....and Called office..RN out right now.

Thank goodness we did not see the share price move down to the so called techinical resistance 3.50 point as some here would have hoped, and with the general market malaise I would say we have held up rather well.  Resilient is an understatement.

Partially short covering and not necessarily to do with our little gem.  When the large and small caps alike are hit this hard the margin calls are flying and stock is either sold or sold for the account.  Which brings me back to a thought about my introduction.  Sometimes investors get just a little to greedy about their entry and exit points as this business is hardly a science and especially with a potentially explosive situation such as the one that exists right here.

We are expecting news, and we are expecting it to be good, it does not have to be great, just more of the same.  I'll take further confirmation repeatedly to be incredible news and a signal to buy more at higher prices.  The manipulators and bashers cannot win here as we are just way too strong in every catagory.  So, for what it's worth, more of my money was back in again under 4.00.  Very easy to do once you have a solid belief in the direction of the stock, the management in a well funded company chock full of prime real estate and clearly with the mindset of increasing shareholder value first.

Ask yourself what more could you possibly ask of a junior gem in the making?

New Message
Please login to post a reply