HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Lab Results

posted on Nov 23, 2007 03:59AM

Hello guys and gals

I have not had time, most of this week to read the board,But I can tell you that the assays labs everywhere in Canada are backed up.I toured 2 diffrent assay labs and saw with my own grizzly eyes, what  is happening. Most labs are running 24 hour shifts{if they can get the humans } to get the results processed as fast as possible. The reason is that with the high prices and demand for all real things like, Gold Silver Nickel copper and yes even diamonds, there has been an exploration EXPLOSION. Canadian labs, because they are of a very high stanard are getting and assaying samples from around the world. SO the bottom line is we have to wait for results, phoning the Co  every day will NOT help speed things,

In the case of NOT and area play, drilling is ongoing, so CHILL, relax and wait.

drill it and they will come

griz

New Message
Please login to post a reply