HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Funny, I still keep reading about manipulation in this and many other stocks.  Frankly, I think it is hogwash.

The hollerin that went on with the nosedive to $3.92 is over now, but where is the thanks for the manipulators that drove it back to $5.25?  Where is the thanks for the manipulators that drove it from $.395 Aug. 27 to $7.05 Oct 26?  For surely if the manipulators, shorters, etc drive her down everytime, they must do the reverse or where did the money come from to drive it up?

Computer driven program cause a part?  On the NYSE, NASDAQ maybe.  On the TSX-V?  I'd like to see exchange specific data cause my instinct says not likely.  Daytraders?  Not enough on the TSX-V says same instinct.  How many you know in here besides AL?

The big companies on the big boards have earnings, analyst coverage, history, wide followings, liquidity............. All the things I felt were important when I first got into doing me own stock pickin 10 years ago.  (After 15 years of research)

TSX-V junior mining industry has one better thing.

We have a polygraph machine called a drill bit.  And that, I think is the only manipulator out here.  Cause I've seen what it can do to the stock, but have no real proof of the other manipulators.

The letter posted by glorieux may have applied to some of the promotions from the old VSX days, to boilerooms and pink sheets today, but to NOT.  NOT a chance in my mind.

Forget conspiracy theories, load up, and wait for the drill results to manipulate the money into yer pockets, here and on many other miners.

The Trucker

New Message
Please login to post a reply