HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Nov 26, 2007 12:29PM

Nov 26, 2007 02:24PM
Nov 26, 2007 02:28PM

Sorry, PM, but I don't think I mentioned wheter NOT was or was not following the indexes. In the abscence of news, probably does. Never looked. All I mentioned was that I am not a big believer in conspiracy theories. I don't believe that every time NOT's price gets knocked down it is some coordinated effort by parties unnamed. I did say that if you believe it is manipulated down, you must also assume it is manipulated up. Any yes the general direction of the index probably has a lot more to do with the ups and downs than the "Secret Brotherhood of Manipulators"

I also said that the drill bit is the manipulator that I have proof exists, and that it don't lie. No proof of others.

For the other NOT investors:

Another little aside: be careful about obtaining tips from someone who has inside information. Not legal to trade with this information and the TD person or whomever stands to lose their job, be fined, be banned from trading, go to jail, whatever.

Do you honestly think anyone truly in the know would divulge real info if it could get them hung, figuratively speaking? Do you want to suffer similiar consequences if by some strange twist of fate the information is true and you act on it? Can the OSC get a supoena to find out who you are? My quess is quite likely.

I'm not sure what information this person is supposed to have nor whether or not it would pass a litmus test for insider info, but thanks all the same, I don't want to get an e-mail or any scuttlebutt.

I await a message from my one true source, Mr. J.F. Drillbit.

The Trucker

PM
Nov 26, 2007 07:06PM

Nov 27, 2007 02:53AM

Nov 27, 2007 06:56AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply