HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Stockguy11

posted on Nov 27, 2007 04:55AM

I was reviewing your posts, and I have yet to see to contribute one thing to this forum other than grousing.

I fully understand that you find it annoying when everything is attributed to manipulation if you understand the action as simply the marketplace "voting" as it were by buying and selling.

We get it.

You're a non-believer in manipulation and you're on a crusade to stamp out the belief of others in it.

My question to you is this; if you are as good at stocks as you seem to think you are, when are you going to contribute some fact-based, or at least theory- based technical analysis or something like it?

I just hate to see you waste your time here if you find us so annoying. Apparently we're dumb enough to criticize, but not worthy enough to be the recipients of your "wisdom".

Anyways, hope you it's not too much to ask for you to achieve some balance in your posts; for as much as you criticize, maybe you could start having some value to your posts as well.

GLTAL

New Message
Please login to post a reply