HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: Stockguy11= defenders of the newbies

posted on Nov 27, 2007 05:17AM

I'm glad to see that you are here to watch over the interests of strangers. Although I don't know any of these people on this board, I do have a fondness for them ( well, maybe with one or two exceptions) so I do hope everyone does well here and is not misled by any singular individual who doles out bad advice, be it kind words or ones laced with fear.

Sooner or later, even the newbies will have to stretch their wings and fly away from the nest of the "Good, honest" posters and learn to read the signs of B.S. on their own, so I'm just warning you that it's a long road. You gonna be with us for a good long while?

Anyways, no hard feelings if your intentions are good.

I'm all for balance on this forum, stocks go up, stocks come down, then ( if they're any good) they start going up again. Who knows all the reasons why they do, except that there's buyers AND sellers.

Just my two bits

New Message
Please login to post a reply