HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

No Assays

posted on Nov 27, 2007 12:10PM

According to TCP and his conversation with Richard..

Double Eagle same thing he complained about the labs and that he can't get any results.  I believe he said he is waiting for hole 12 and 13 for the assay results.

I believe this as Richard has stated a number of times, with emphasis, that he has no control over when he gets these back (other then paying more for a splot closer to the front). I think he is frustrated to get them back and also frustrated because I'm sure everyone is asking him this same question.

So the ride up today was all about Morgan and what this means for the future, and also in anticipation of the Richmond club. This is good, because we still have the assays in our back pocket for the next ride.

As has happened in the past, if the Richmond Club does not give a new and exciting twist to this fantastic story we may pull back again... but wait.. didn't he say windfall news?!!!!! For me that would be sweet, pullback or not...

BK

New Message
Please login to post a reply