HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Just talked to Neil Novak

posted on Nov 29, 2007 09:22AM

I just spent about 10 minutes on the phone with the Mr. Novak. Great conversation. I will try to post as much as I remember and wrote down.

1) No NR till next week pending assay results. He has a secure link to ALS Lab and checks about every 2 hours to see if the results are in. He is as excited as us to know what they contain. When things fall behind, he calls the president who happens to be a friend of his to see what is going on. Every assay sent in since August has been a rush order. But even rush orders are slow now. Results from hole 18 may be on the next NR. Go guarantee either way about 18. He repeated that it was very similar in every aspect to 5 except that it was deeper.

2) 15 drill rigs comment came from IBK and was in reference to Voisy Bay as they had 15 rigs at the high of the exploration work. 15 rigs would be for the entire area not only NOT land and their JV. He also confirmed the six new JVs. They are a total of 3 rigs in the entire area right now. They have 2 and BMK has the other one. They expect 2 more drills in early 2008 and 2 more in March - April 2008.

3) The drilled anomaly and the anomaly to the South are 2 distinct anomalies. However, the imaging shows a ghost bridge between the 2 which may indicate that, at depth, these may be joined and it could be the same type of deposit. Only drilling will prove this.

All good news, NO BAD NEWS!

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply