HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
The future is what it is all about. For those of willing to hold our shares tight that future should be very bright indeed. As for the World Stage, my point is that it is already having a big impact on the Share Price as in that the Share Price is being Artificially held down. I truely believe that this is happening in no small part due to the Big Picture 'Goings On' and thus what you have reported make a lot of good sense! For example, MJ's Major and Sudden about turn on his outlook ~5 weeks ago suggests that he was contacted by some of the Manipulator crowd and easily persuaded to use his influence with easily led speculators to help undermine the Share Price. The best thing in this for me was that it gave me more time to raise cash and buy more shares at a price lower than what I was willing to pay. As I am buying to hold long (except for a few XMass treats), this personally turned out to be a rather good thing. With that all said, the share price is most definitely much too low and thus continues to provide buying opportunities. Old Joe
New Message
Please login to post a reply