HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

That Not and FWR will become a joint venture very soon, their's already a JV at windfall and I suspect a JV with freewest property at Mcfaulds is a sure bet.

And a JV with SPQ/UC is also a given bet, because of the closeness of the boys Visons-nemis -harvey---so we are all expecting an split of Mcfaulds and windfall---- but will this JV come before or after the split---- I'm NOT sure, things are all coming together with FWR selling of their uranium assets, before the JV that's coming with NOT.

With the high volume in FWR on Friday and that meeting with the three amigo's N-N-Harvey and the 6 JV's on the table I suspect some serious action soon.

Here's something to think about-- I f the above does happen and the split happens THE TICKER symbol for windfall and freewest could be FWR--- F for Freewest- W-for windfall-R -for RESOURCES--- what do you think guys and galls. HAPPY.

New Message
Please login to post a reply