HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Connecting the dots...

posted on Dec 01, 2007 04:50PM

I found the last press release ....well interesting....the whole connection with Freewest...and really little discussion about DE in general.

Since I first purchased NOT for the windfall property, I did become familiar with Freewest as they have a JV agreement with them in relation to that property. Later when the DE story began to unfold, I was surprised to see that Freewest also has an interest in the area.

Then there was the exhibition or something of the sorts about a couple months ago where NOT let Freewest show off the core samples from the amazing hole #5.

I will disclose first of all that I do own shares of Freewest and Murger and because of that I have followed those as well. So...going on....there have been developments lately....and I'm wondering if there is some connection...or...trying to get a take on what it all means....

Murger had a share consolidation recently....no big deal...but at the same time changed their ticker from MUG to MGR (Murger by the way is the other JV partner with Freewest in the Windfall area)

Around the same time, Freewest announces that they are spinning off their uranium properties into a seperate company.....so I'm thinking a possible takeout of Freewest by NOT maybe?

And then I'm wondering....maybe a spinoff of Windfall ...and perhaps using Murger's old ticker MUG ...it could stand for something like Massive Underground Gold (the girlfriend came up with that one)

Regardless....lots happening...trying to connect the dots

Like many others here, I first got into NOT for the Windfall property and although I'm very excited over the DE find let's not forget the potential of Windfall....I suspect things will be happening on two fronts....and Freewest in right in there on both fronts.

As always, I'm interested in other's opinions

New Message
Please login to post a reply