HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

From 'Other' Board

posted on Dec 05, 2007 06:13AM

posted by stockwitch, 9:45.

Good Morning all,

I just spoke to the company about 15 minutes ago as I was starting to get a little worried, re: lack of news. I had talked to them late last week and they were very optimistic and hopeful that news on the pending assays would be released soon. Today they were much more hesitant. They are having extreme delays with the lab they use.
They are waiting on 3 batchs of assays they sent to the lab weeks ago. They are constantly checking but seem frustrated. I could tell by the tone of the phone call.
I think short term this will effect the share price negatively. People are waiting for the next glory hole 18. But apparently assays for this hole were in the 3rd batch sent to the lab.
So we probably now won't have news until next week. And at that, the news we're all waiting on, hole #18 is still weeks away.
Hope someone else can add to this.
Holding long and strong but may sell a portion today with hopes of buying back lower. I can see $4.30 as the bottom.

New Message
Please login to post a reply