HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Dec 05, 2007 10:19AM

I do not post very often because frankly, at this early stage, there is not much of value to say.

I have been with this stock probably longer than all but a few of you, going on 17 years. I have posted before my assessment of management and the various projects, and for those of you who are listening, you know that I am nothing but positive on the whole shebang.

This stuff about calling Richard and passing on information is alright, but only to a point. We are roughly 20 holes into what appears to be a very significant discovery and the company is doing what it can to flesh out the extent of the discovery and maximize the value.

Richard will release news as and when it becomes available. No sooner.

Anybody looking to make a quick buck on small bits of info, well that's up to you, but it sure doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

All this hand wringing and second guessing is just a waste of time and energy. Let the company do what it must, in it's own way and at its own pace. As my mother use to say "don't be a noodge!" (OK, sometimes she still says it).

If you think hole 18 is the great saviour of this company, you are blowing smoke. Hole 18 will be what it is, as will all the other hole results. I would not be surprised to see 100 or 200 holes drilled before the true value of this find is unlocked.

There's going to be some fancy footwork over the next year (or two) with all the juniors as their results also add to the greater understanding. Get used to it. For those, like me, who want to maximize your returns, I suggest turning off your computers and coming back every couple of months for an update.

It's time to grow up, people. We are looking to reveal a significant, perhaps historical, find in the wild north, with the long view of eventually seeing a mine. That's going to take a lot of time and damn hard work by Richard and his team.

Get off their backs. Let them do what they do with out all the histrionics. Who cares if you can't tell the difference between an assay and a drill. They sure can.

Happy holidays.

Wake me at $20.00

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

crazydik

Dec 05, 2007 08:25PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply