HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Conceive,Believe,Ach...

posted on Dec 08, 2007 05:16PM

Betting against gold is the same as betting on governments. He who bets on governments and government money bets against 6,000 years of recorded human history. -- Charles De Gaulle

Jim Sinclair’s Comments:

“CONCEIVE, BELIEVE, ACHIEVE...” is not a joke as herein applied to the gold market. Also the car talk is good on another subject.

Dear Jim,

I would like to thank you for your continual commitment to helping educate those of us with limited financial backgrounds.

I have a comment regarding car loans, however. First I would like to mention your comments regarding watching “The Secret” (Click here to view it on Amazon.com) sure has stirred up a lot of controversy among some forum threads..

This was my response to such...

CONCEIVE, BELIEVE, ACHIEVE....

If you flip flop around and don't stand by your convictions the moment things don't seem to be going your way and just throw in the towel you aren't going to get anywhere.

I think what Jim is saying is stay focused. Too many are feeling negative just because it has been a crappy few months. The fundamentals haven't changed for Gold; if anything they are getting better.

BELIEVE....

No one got rich by not having conviction and true faith that they could achieve it. After all, entrepreneurial spirit is a combination of: ambition, the taste for risk, the refusal of failure, relentless work, and dedication, ALL topics covered in “The Secret”

This is what sets some apart from the sheeples.

New Message
Please login to post a reply