HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Mr. Nemis's Christmas Present

posted on Dec 09, 2007 03:27PM

From poster, oskee: "Honest to God, Richard's last sentence to me was "I'm going to give all our shareholders a VERY NICE CHRISTMAS PRESENT"!!"

Okay, so I don't know what our Christmas present is, but maybe by eliminating what our present can't be, we might come close to guessing. 

1) Probably can't be anything to do with assays because they were unavailable at the time our posters (PW, Oskee, TCP, Coop Nicklebag--I can't remember who exactly) spoke to Richard.

2) Probably can't be anything to do with the deposit bridging to the 1.8km anomoly (like I hoped) because the satelite system was down and Richard had no visuals and couldn't confirm what hole we were currently drilling.

3) Probably not the joint venture deals because Richard mentioned this separately from the "gift."

4) Probably not anything to do with a spin off because although a spin off might unlock value in Noront's other projects, it arguably doesn't provide "new" concrete information that could be considered a "gift." 

So if our gift has nothing to do with assays, drilling, core visuals or a spin off, what's left?  We know Noront's been having meetings with majors.  We know Mr. Nemis has said "I could probably do my next financing at ten dollars."  We know there were many rumours saying JP Morgan was coming on board which turned out to be true.  There have been just as many rumours stating a major was taking a 10% position in Noront. GoldManJack says " Call it crystal balling, guess work or what ever, just remember it please10% of the company for $10 a share and before Christmas.

Maybe we have our spoiler.

Time'll tell.

CH

pw
Dec 09, 2007 04:56PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply