HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Kind of Boring Assessment - tgarfield, madams, Mooing...

posted on Dec 12, 2007 06:33PM

I know that it is exciting to write things on forums like this and see your name on the screen, and maybe even geberate a little controversy...that's gotta be some big whoohooo for you!

But let me pose a question if I may, to you and mooing jackass and all the others who write without much substance other than the fluff they pull from their belly buttons...

Today 1/3 of 1% of the outstanding float traded hands. Some of that traded between the same hands, one to the other.

I may not be a wizard at math, but my clunky lloyds calculator (remember them?) tells me through it's battery sucking led display that 99.67% of shares sat as still today as if we had been halted.

I may not be the best at reading, but through my $8.99 Shoppers Drug Mart Reading specs, I think I can see that this has been a trend for about the last three weeks. Oh, but wait...I can predict your response...it's true, some days we have had as many as 1.5% of our outstanding shares trade. Doesn't that just make you giddy with excitement, Chicken Littles?

I may not be the best at figuring things out, but using my Coles Notes (remember them?) on trading, it seems that over 98% of folks holding NOT shares are sitting quietly, patiently, intelligently waiting.

Not waiting for HOLE 18!!!! The SAVIOUR HOLE!!!, but rather for hole 175, 176, and just maybe, hole 200, at which time, chances are they will be unspeakable wealthy.

Maybe it's time to join them. Maybe they know something that you do not. Maybe, as my mother loves to say, "maybe it's not the army that's out of step...".

Shhhh now....sleepy time.....let the nice man and his team do what they do....they'll wake you when it's time to get up and cash in...

Wake me at $20.00

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

crazydik

New Message
Please login to post a reply